« Who We Are |
| Links »
- Opinions expressed on The Insurance Word, either by the authors or by public visitors, are strictly their own and do not represent the views of LIFE, its board members, its officers or supporting companies.
- LIFE will not be liable, under any circumstances and in any way, for any errors or omissions, loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of use of any content posted on its site. Visitors to The Insurance Word agree that they must evaluate and bear all risks associated with the use of any content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such content.
- The Insurance Word editors will review all comments prior to posting and reserve the right to reject any comment that is not germane to insurance and financial planning, contains spam or inappropriate/ offensive language.
- The Insurance Word editors will not delete comments as long as they are on-topic, appropriate, spam-free, and compliant with state and federal laws and regulations.
- The Insurance Word editors will make their best efforts to reply to emails and comments when appropriate, and acknowledge and correct mistakes promptly.